Elizabeth McKenzie, (daughter of Alexander (Jun) McKenzie and Elizabeth Hanks) b. 21-03-1850 in Balgownie, d. 05-12-1935 in Mulgoa Rd, Penrith. She married Robert Smart Adams, married 01-05-1876, d. 04-05-1932 in Mulgoa Rd, Penrith.
1. Maude Evelyn Adams, b. 1877 in Grenfell. She married John Joseph Augustus O’Keefe, b. 1871. Did she later marry a JD Cross ?
a. Myrtle Elizabeth Lorraine O’Keefe, b. 1895 in Gundagai, d. 1976. She married George Samuel Primmer.
(i) Hannah Emilia Lorraine O’Keefe married Hector Macdonald (“small D and don’t forget it” was what grandad said) who was born in possibly Putney on 26th May 1904 ? Lorraine remarried twice. The first remarriage (2nd marriage) turned out to be a bigamous one – Frank got married even though he was already married in Qld. The second remarriage (3rd marriage) was to Ernest John Poole and they lived many many years in Blackheath, NSW until they died a few years ago, Lorraine first then Ernie.
I. Grace Macdonald – see comments below from Barbara Cavanaugh – thanks so much !! married Barry Miller (?)
A. Sharon (married a guy surname of Borger, had three kids now divorced ?
B. David Miller who joined the army as an officer is married to a Fiona and they have one or two kids ?
C. Karmen who married Mark Ward and had a couple of kids ?
D. Joanne who has been married two or three times and has a heap of kids maybe six ?
E. Ian Miller who is married – his wife had a couple of kids to a previous husband and maybe they now have some of their own ?
II. Kathryn Ann Macdonald – see comments below from Barbara Cavanaugh – thanks so much !! She married Ashton Burford Cavanagh, born Sept 1937 in Westonia WA, second son & 4th child of Melville Cavanagh (1803 – 1970 ) & Hannah Jordan (17/11/1903- 21/2/1999, born near Manchester, England, father was Thomas Jordan) ??
A. Barbara Jean Cavanagh, born Narrandera.
1. Jasmine Monique (Bagatella) born Darwin NT. Her father is Michael Samuel Bagatella born in Camperdown Childrens Hospital NSW to Leno Bagatella (born in Australia but family from Italy) and Barbara (maiden name unknown).
B. Caroline Suzette Cavanagh born Woomera, SA while it was still a rocket range) dad was in the RAAF) and a secure community as a result.
Became a Carmelite nun years ago, based in a suburb of Perth WA.
(ii) Esme Primmer
(iii) Bob Primmer
2. Lillie May Adams, b. 1879 in Waterloo, d. 1924 in Lithgow. She married Patrick Joseph Bend, married 1906 in Wellington, b. 1883 in Wellington, d. 1949 in QLD.
3. Henry McKenzie Smart Adams, b. 2-07-1881 in Temora, d. 6-07-1947 in Concord. He married Lilly Clarissa Ungley, married 1920 in Haberfield, b. 7-08-1896 in Holborn, Middlesex, England, d. 8-10-1962 in Burwood.
a. Harrie Newton Adams, b. 14-08-1941, d. 11-06-1993.
4. Robert Adams, b. 1884 in Albury, d. 1884 in Albury.
5. Myrtle B Adams, b. 1887 in Wagga Wagga, d. 1903 in Cumberland.
6. Newton Walter Adams, b. 1890 in Wagga Wagga, d. 1966 in Burwood.
7. Albert A R Adams, b. 1893 in Wagga Wagga, d. 1893 in Wagga Wagga.
8. Leslie Thomas Markham Adams, b. 18-10-1894 in Gundagai, d. 23-10-1957 in Sutherland. 3 children. He married (1) Margaret Shaw Ramsey, married 1918 in Scotland, b. 1898 in Kirkintilloch, Dunbartonshire, Scotland, d. 25-02-1925 in Lithgow. He married (2) Pearl Atteal Burton, married 23-02-1929 in Lithgow, b. 29-07-1895 in Hazelgrove, d. 8-04-1970 in Sylvania.
a. Jessie Adams, (daughter of Leslie Thomas Markham Adams and Margaret Shaw Ramsey) b. 25-01-1920 in Penrith, d. 15-10-2001 in Wollongong.
b. Robert Joseph Adams, (son of Leslie Thomas Markham Adams and Margaret Shaw Ramsey) b. 28-03-1921 in NSW, d. 29-04-2007 in Bundaberg, QLD. He married Lillian May Thursby, b. 27-12-1911 in Maitland.