John McKenzie, (son of Alexander (Snr) Mckenzie and Flora McKinnon) b. 8-10-1834 in Isle of Skye, Scotland, d. 11-01-1911 in Tumut. He married Charlotte Parmenter, married 24-11-1860 in Tumut.
The main researcher for this branch of the McKenzie family was Jean Smith, and Don MacKenzie included her 20 page summary of her research in his book “Over the Sea from Skye”.
- Mary McKenzie, b. 1861 in Berrima d. 1948
- Jessie McKenzie, b. 1864 in Berrima d. 1922
- Flora McKenzie, b. 1866 in Berrima d. 1947
- Donald McKenzie, b. 1869 in Berrima. d. 1894
- Catherine McKenzie, b. 1873 in Berrima. d. 1955 d. 1876
- James McKenzie, b. 1875 in Berrima.
- Charlotte McKenzie, b. 1877 d. 1934